back to top
Reshetov Igor Vladimirovich
- N.I.PirogovStateMedicalUniversity, Moscow – 1981-1987 yy.
- Postgraduated studies
- P.A.Hertzen Cancer Research Institute, Moscow. 1987-1991. Sertificate of oncologist.
- B.V.PetrovskyNationalCenter of Surgery, Moscow.- 1988. Specialization in Plastic Microsurgery.
- Dissertation of candidate of medical sciences “Venous shunt in esophagoplastic by gastric tube” – 1992.
- Dissertation of doctor of medical sciences “Methodical aspects of microsurgical autotransplantation of tissues in oncology” 1998.
- Second Highest Education-RussianAcademy Govermental Management 2005-2009. Diploma Manager of Govermental and Municipal Management.
- IFHNOS Global Continuing Education Program October 2008. Moscow. Russia
- IFHNOS Global Continuing Education Program October 2010. S.Peterburg. Russia
- IFHNOS Global Continuing Education Program October 2012. Kiev. Ukrain
- Senior researcher – P.A.Hertzen Cancer Research Institute, dept. of microsurgery 1992-2001
- Chief department of Head & Neck Tumours P.A.Hertzen Cancer Research Institute, Moscow. 2001 - today.
- Deputy director of P.A.Hertzen Cancer Research Institute, 2002-2005.
- Head Faculty Oncology Institute Postgraduate Education Federal Medico-Biological AgencyRussia. 2003 till today
- Director Scientific, Educational and Clinical Center of Reconstructive and Plastic Surgery 1stMedicalUniversity named I.M.Sechenov, Moscow , 2014
- Publications and Monographs
- Publications – total 334. In Russian literature – 223, in Europe, USA, Asia – 121.
- Monographs – “Plastic reconstructive microsurgery in oncology”. Issued 2001, Moscow, in Russian.
- “Cancer of laryngopharynx”, issued 2006, Moscow, in Russian.
- Atlas Surgical Oncology, issued 2009, Moscow, in Russian
- Award of Government of Russian federation in Scientific and Technic, 1997
- ESSO Best Poster Prize ,Vinice , Italy 2006
- Golden Medal of International Salon of Inventors. Geneva, Switzerland, 2007
- Golden medal of UK Institute of Inventions and Patents 2013